my teacher sent a student home today because the student had had an anxiety attack earlier in the morning and she said “if you have a broken bone, you don’t just keep walking on it and damaging it more, you treat it. Your mental health is the same. Health then school.”I was about to get really angry but it took a different turn than I expectedwe really need more teachers like this
aahh, of course he’s talking to another girl :-) :-) :-)
I kind of feel like somebody has jumped on my chest 10 times and everything is just so painful and tight and I really do t like this. I want to believe that’s it’s not in ‘that’ kind of way, but I’m pretty sure it is.
Feelings fucking suck.
Especially when the other person most definitely doesn’t feel the same way.
I haaate this.
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
Did you ever just feel so lucky for knowing someone you met online?
Like.. I was one click away from not following you. I was one second away from never even knowing of your existence.
I would never have been this happy.